Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Raya Holiday means Back To HOMETOWN!!

^^.. BACK HOMETOWN!!

Lolx.. i guess.. im the only one who so eager to back to my dear hometown - Klang although i just went back last month..

Well.. this time i have my 2 weeks break for raya celebration.. that's why im so happy to back here and sleep at my own sweet bed..

A Uni Life... some sort like been moved outside alone and work there for months.. leaving my own hometown away like around 400km?... is a far journey though.. yet im not regreting to study there at Skudai, Johor. It gave me a chance to live independently.. to learn myself and to built myself mentally and physically.. although i always spent my time on washing the clothes.. my bedsheet.. waiting bus to go study.. etc etc.. all these had proven myself i will survived even though im outside alone.. without my mum's help and dad's protection.. Without a car in Johor, is really a suffer matter as the university's bus is not punctual in time espcially on saturday and sunday.. so that is the matter i dislike to go shopping on weekends.. the taxi drivers here.. aiks.. 1 word to mention : non-intergrity... even a uni students oso been bullied for extra pay whenever u are alone taking for a ride.. So, there goes reality stands for..
Self protection is a necessary matter in order to live in real society..

FYI, im so happy that my maths paper had passed quite well which 22/30.. Yet.. there comes a shocked news that.. my lecturer decided to close the 'case' internally and asked us retake the test!! wth... i really speechless when the lec told us so.. i wonder izit this called as uni life?... mum and dad shocked when i told them about this..
This is a good lesson that let us know that uni life.. is like that ~ 'simple'.. 'easy'... & complicated.. Arghh.. it is ridiculous enough....

Anyway.. I enjoyed my holiday with a fully packed schedule.. hahaha.. since saturday.. i had my outings with my bunch of school classmates.. my old 9 gang.. and ex-schoolmates.. its quite fun and memorable that we can hang out together again... KP.. station 1.. Aeon Bukit Tinggi.. Neway Centro.. BBK Jusco.. are good places to hang.. although i had went for years.. ^^..

Well.. i guessed.. i will be miss all of these again when i back to Uni.. haha.. Do remember.. hanging out with you all.. is the best thing i ever had.. ^^ Love ya guys.. Muacks!

No comments: