Sunday, September 19, 2010

After raya..

This 2 weeks raya break.. I've used it completely with fun and outings... ^^
Not only with my family.. STK schoolmates.. old buddies.. but oso my 9 gang pal as well..

I had done so so many activities ... karaoke.. movies.. steamboat buffet.. BBQ.. Pantai Remis 2D1N... Genting... Makan makan... Bak Kut Teh... Dimsum.. Restaurant dinner.. mamak.. bowling~~~ so so much.. ^^

Yet.. it is really not enough time for me to rest enough... i haven done many things... my revision.. shopping.. trips... how wish i can have enough time to do so..

Lolx.. Summore.. Gain weight d!! ish.. wat a bad thing.. Keep eating making my weight gain but not lose... Aiks.. i think start from now on in uni gona keep my diet well d.. ^^

One more thing.. I managed to learn bake cookies before i back to uni.. hahaha.. thanks to Michelle Tan which willing to fetch us to JJ to buy the ingredients... well.. this is the first time we bake.. and oso last time.. for them la.. hahaha... cox.. its kinda tiring to repeat the steps and wait for the cookies to well-bake... Yet, it is a nice experience baking with u all.. muacks... next time.. better we learn other else.. baking and be a good housewife.. isnt our 1st priorty to be.. rite?.. ahhahahha

Aiks.. back to UTM.. is kinda like back to jail... everyday repeat the same things.. work.. and jobs.. its tiring.. but.. i will try to solve it soon enough.. advice myself to be independent!! aza aza!!! kar yao!!!!!!! ^^.. thats all for this time..

p/s: Everyone who see this blog post.. everyone i knew... meet u all on december ya!!! Don forget.. ^^

No comments: