Sunday, May 10, 2009

Today.. suppose me be the one who celebrate for her.. yet.. i dint do so..
Morning woke up felt very moody.. don have the mood to eat anything n do anything.. like a dead corpse.. stupid weather... it makes me sick...
Tears utterly drops... when im revising my physic.. those information i cant remember and memorize at all.. stressed...
she asked me to go take my brunch (short form for breakfast and lunch ^^).. mayb worry bout my sick.. but i still dont feel wana have it.. decided to grab a bread to eat.. thats all.. tat time tears still continued like flowing water.. she nagged me.. said me must be brave..
Suddenly.. i dono where comes my courage.. i decided to tell her.. well.. as usual... u noe de la.. when talked to her... my tears.. uncontrollable and cant stop.. ^^
the surprise part.. she dint scold me.. yet.. she told me many many many things.. tat unexpected things.. tis time.. i really relief..
i really awaken.. i really really do.. Thanks to her..

Maybe im not brave enough.. im not dare enough to do so.. yet... i hope u wil noe my appreciation and love to u...
Happy Mother's Day!!!

No comments: