Sunday, May 22, 2011

The Big Bang!!



No.. definitely not about the chemistry big bang theory or smthg related to science theory...

It is a group of korean artist i love lately!
Name : Big Bang
Group members : G-Dragon (Leader) , TOP , TaeYang , SeungRi and Dae Sung

Well, since i heard the latest song 'Love Song', I started to get addicted on them! haha.. This is my 1st time such fall in love with korean artist.. well.. FYI.. im not a person who love korean artist all the way.. This is a FATE! to make me fall in love with them! haha Thanks to my senior who is one of the TOP's fans.. haha.. She get me along by introducing me some songs of Big Bang and gossip with me about their things.. hahaha

I know it is ridiculous and crazee about tis.. But, its worth.. Their songs.. quite nice and good!
Summore impressive is that, G-Dragon, the leader of the group, already entered YG Entertainment since 12 yrs old! Wow~ Quite hard and tiring for a kid to maintain such good and impressive improvement until now..

Another thing is, they just same age with us. The oldest also about.. Hmm.. 23 or 24 yrs old? hahaa.. So young neh~ sighs.. So envy about them.. although im jux a new 'kaki' or fans for them, but hope that they reli bring a lot more nice songs to us.

Love Big Bang! ^^


G-Dragon (Leader)
-Rapper














TaeYang (Solo) -Vocalist























TOP - Rapper















DaeSung - Vocalist












SeungRi - Vocalist

2 comments:

said...

their songs are nice! =)

reiz said...

ya ya ya!! LOL.. i started to take some attention on them..