Friday, March 5, 2010

Decisions

Sorry for so long only update my blog.. cox recently kinda busy with tonnes of work in my new company... As a newbie.. Im gonna learn all the things by a month or 2 .. Kinda horrible.. rite? ^^..
Well.. last week.. i got my STPM result and it was kinda shocked that i got it.. 3.5 is a satisfied result for me already.. so i dint expect much bout it.. Now the main thing is.. i dunno what courses should i take.. Looks like many people already decided for it since the deadline on 30th march..
About those courses.. all looks similiar but i dislike all major in physic courses.. Thinking bout chemistry engineering.. a most hard and challenging subject.. as most seniors said.. I feel wana to take it.. hmm.. besides that.. what courses should i take for the 2nd choice and etc .. i reli doesnt have any idea bout it.. ^^ Hopefully i can make a draft or final decision before next week ends.. Fight for it guys!! For yourself... A Uni life!!

No comments: