Saturday, January 2, 2010

yr of 2009 over.. a new yr 2010~

Its kinda a messy, chigek'ness, pekchek'ness for my life in 2009. A year that i had my stpm exam in such a condition of 'yea~ i just gone thru it~'..
After the last pa stpm paper, i lost my direction and nothing to do at all. No mood to play and enjoy. Its kinda like im already finished and graduated from school, need not study with those uniform and white shoes bla bla thingy.
But said really, it is quite nice and fun when schooling in primary and secondary. At least i wont think so much and worry about what job i should find and course i wanna take after my result come out that time. Sighs~
^^..
However, time really passes like flowing water. Once upon a time, I was born and im still a baby. Now, year 2010, Im going to be 20 years old and my quad of life had just gone liddat, just liddat.
How can i imagine when im going to be 50 or 60 yrs old. Like An old woman walking on the street and going to 'pasar pagi' buy things. lolx.
Today heard parents talking about expenses on further education bla bla thingy, its making me more worry that in future, izit we must at least got a 'cert' with higher degree and brain in order to live on in this world? We eat and receive education in order to live, yet now we're doing the reverses the fact, that is live to receive education and eat.

Well, grab those chances as we can be well educated. Im grateful to be educated although gov kinda doing a messy job and always change our syllabus, formats etc etc. But what to do? Im a malaysian.^^

A new year, should have a new hope. I guess my year of 2010 will going well. since i had a good starting. nyek nyek~ Lalala~^^

p/s: One more thing, Human are the dangerous animal in the world.

No comments: