Wednesday, June 24, 2009

RM 10 is way much different with RM 2990!!

Omg.. nearly be cheated by the stupid shop that saying my cpu had spoilt and couldnt fix anymore.. swt... but... thanks to otc la.. haha.. he told me a shop near jln meru there.. i asked my mum go try luck... haha.. the most swt part is.. the cpu is ok.. nthg spoilt.. and... jux dusty.. SWT!!! Imagine i throw away tis old cpu by fixing it with only rm10 and BUY a NEW COMPUTER + CPU + stuff with rm 3000!!!! which means.. im gona waste rm 2990 for new computer if i throw away the old ones!!! haha.. Thanks to my mum la.. lurve u.. haha

Well.. today is post mortem.. jux over.. For me it jux might be the last.. and only time that i reli speak out for the whole year's activity.. Sorry guys.. if i reli make u all felt annoyed.. But i still stand for my own opinion.. If throughout this year i cant change u all.. then there isnt a reason for me to continue saying those 'bull talk' to u all.. no point oso... waste my saliva and energy to do so.. haha.. But im glad to be ya all's frens.. TIS IS A TRUE FACT!!! Muahaha.. knock knock peace~ ( Aiks... specially dedicated to boon tiong.. bangkia.. jo.. waikit.. wei shan.. susin... tiong tsien.. cy.. and ya all .. Dont be sad oh.. If we cant change them.. then let them be.. as long we dint feel sorry for wat we had done.. and wat we contribute for ourselves.. they dint appreciate.. let them be.. and proud with wat u had done with your own ability without help from others!!! )

No comments: