Sunday, January 11, 2009

Nice burfday!!!!







7 dec 2009 ( WED ) ~


-went back to secondary school to see my junior's performance with alex.. wey kiat.. siau san.. michelle.. pei boon.. choy yee.. and shu ying them..


- after that.. went back to ku.. to find huishin to celebrate her 18th burfday.. n my 19th burfday.. lolx.. and guess wat.. i got a shoe!!!! LEVIS!!! Thanks to ss... bought it for me.. its reli nice..










My lovely shoe~




10th JAN 2009 ( SAT ) ~


- Today is my birthday!!!
- 12am, 1st sender of greeting is from siau san!! but b4 tat oso got ppl greet me as well.. haha.. after that continue with leongchin's msg.. ah ben's... ee leen's.. etc etc..


- 8.30 pm.. went to station 1 celebrate with my high skul frenz.. happy.. haha.. cox.. err.. got so many ppl celebrate for me.. and~.. i've got a cheese cake !! wohoo~.. but ate some only.. full~.. kakaz..


- Now.. sincerely thanks to all my frenz below to celebrate for me.. Thanks a lot!!! :


siau san.. michelle.. alex.. weykiat.. huishin.. sze yin.. lee sin.. sze pei.. han loong.. thong chin.. pei boon.. shu ying.. choy yee.. ah ben.. yy.. piekying.. bangkia.. waikit.. koktai... chikun.. jj.. wenqiang.. wengkit.. siauman.. nel.. choryau.. chriex.. sze chiex.. chze hsien.. chia heng.. otc.. weiyoong.. chung guan.. kee voon.. tiong tsien.. zhi zhong.. jocelyn..wahda.. step son.. sheng yu.. edmund.. jun xiang.. brian aka choppy.. meijee.. sway.. soon poi.. han loong.. ozz.. chee yong.. kai wen.. sin yee.. botakchin.. debbie.. etc etc..


( if i forgotten ur name.. sorry oh.. not purpose.. don sad.. lolx.. grow older edi shud be a bit sot sot~ hahaz.. )


-anyway.. thanks guys.. reli thank u a lot a lot.. tis is a great burfday for me!! thanks.. hope my wishes will come true... picture wil be updated soon~.. not many oso lar.. haha..



Cheesecake bought by bangkia~.. lolx.. thanks..


1 comment:

Reyd said...

it will be more nice if u invite me hahaha